Saturday, December 6, 2008

well well well...

so it seems i haven't blogged for over 6 months...

i want to say i'm sorry. my sister especially has been guilting me about it. and i know that "guilting" isn't a word.

well a lot has happened in the past 6 months. i have grown to become a lot better at the job i mentioned getting in my last post. it has also gotten colder since may. my car has crapped out on me multiple times, i am a single male again, i have started doing improv once more, i have been to 5 more weddings since i last posted, i am still tall, i have gained back about 8-10 pounds of the 45 that i lost since graduating college, i have learned a lot more about my personality and how i relate or don't relate to God, and i have noticed a few pure white hairs on both sides of my head.

all in all, a very interesting couple of months. are there regrets? of course. but man i'll tell you, i wouldn't trade the experiences for anything. that's what makes life interesting. i'm still excited to see what the future holds, because i realize i still have no idea where God might lead me in the future. i only hope i can keep a positive outlook on things, and i also hope i can get even closer to God. He's got the inside scoop on everything, so i figure it's a pretty good idea to stay tight with Him.

i will say that i wish i would spend more time with friends. if anyone reads this and i haven't hung out with you in a long time, hit me up!!

so friends, i'm going to do my absolute best to keep up with this blogging. oh goodness. i'm gonna go eat some cookies.

p.s. - i can't wait for christmas! :-D

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm just glad you'll be back with the Skinny!

Rosemeyer said...

Am I going to see you this Christmas? Am I?!

Nick said...

you're at my house right now