Sunday, September 2, 2007

it's a mystery


i was thinking that i'm really lucky that i get to be a part of such an awesome show once a month (the mystery hour). i've started to realize more and more, however, that it's not luck. what i mean is that it's not just chance that i'm getting to be involved with such amazing talents and fun times. God has had me in His hands for my entire life, but i'm only starting to see now how far-reaching that is.

I can say one thing for certain--the mystery hour is one of the coolest things to hit springfield in a long time, and i'm mucho privileged to be in the company of these great minds of comedy and entertainment, not to mention just how wonderful a person mystery jeff is.

sometimes i wonder if this will lead to bigger things: it almost seems like we're on the road to a big break, but obviously there's no way of possibly knowing that. i think that making movies or doing comedy or making comedy movies with my friends would have to be one of my biggest dreams. after making such critically acclaimed hits such as "zoom" and "konie's hedge", there's no question that my film-making career is off to a promising start....maybe, haha.

well, here's to awkward moments of the night.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I once produced a short film featuring the lighting of a fart in it. How's that for your first comment eh???